Hidden Gem Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website/Forum For Hidden Gem Craft Server Minecraft.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

App. For Helper :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
morgan421

App. For Helper :3 Empty
PostSubject: App. For Helper :3   App. For Helper :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 4:40 pm

Name (In Real Life) :Kyle

In Game Name :Morgan421

Rank on Server :Nothing

Timezone :Central time

What are some good traits of a Moderator? Why are these traits important to exercise?:Kick Toxic Players, Mute Advertisers, Ban hacks. These are good Traits to have as a moderator to keep the Server Friendly.

Explain to us why you are capable being this rank on the server and why you should earn it? :Because i am on Minecraft basically ever day and being helper on a fun friendly server would just add to my minecraft fun.

Moderation Experience, where have you been staff prior to this, or where are you currently in a Staff Team? Do not try and lie about your experience. (Do not include server IPs Or Instance deny ) :    Head-Admin Frenzey Factions.

How long have you been playing on Hidden Gem Craft : As soon as it openned

Do you have Skype? If so, are you able to participate in staff meetings or private calls? : Yes

What can you provide or bring to Hidden Gem Craft that all of these other applicants cannot? : Responsibility

Additional Information, ( e.g, building skills, plugin skills, siblings that play on server, etc. ) :
HydraulicsMc Irl Friend, Buy/Sell Signs
Any question ask? :
Back to top Go down
blackopsdelta

App. For Helper :3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: App. For Helper :3   App. For Helper :3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:25 pm

You application has been accepted and authorized, thank you for becoming one of Gem Crafts new staff members! Welcome to the team!
Back to top Go down

App. For Helper :3
Page 1 of 1