Website/Forum For Hidden Gem Craft Server Minecraft.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Helper application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xx_HyP3_xX

PostSubject: Helper application   Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:09 pm

Hello im Xx_HyP3_xX my real name is Tristan and my skype name is Tristan Pope im 16 and im great with experience in servers i have been staff on servers since i was 13 long story short since 2012,
i want to be staff as i love helping people and i like to just you know be there for people make friends and im a realy nice guy who is always there to be a helping hand, as a staff i can bring help and people and you know make people more active by just being nice and stuff that will be no hard job and i can also bring a good time, im applying for helper or head helper because i like to help people and i will take anything higher or anthing lower i dont realy care im just willing to help, well to be honest there is like 2 things i would be if i could be anything
Co-owner: Because i Run a server im nice and a helpfull guy i know many tips and im very experienced and that way i will be able to get to know and help the owner more
Admin: because the same as the top but i just wanna help well im being bullied at school and home so i like to play minecraft to forget about it and try to move on and make new friends who will accually be there when i need them and stuff and i will be there for anyone else and im always Active unless im griunded i would say about 3-5 hours a weekday and 5-11 hours a weekend and i think i would be about the 9.9 mark at maturity so thanks for reading and bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Helper application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1