Hidden Gem Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website/Forum For Hidden Gem Craft Server Minecraft.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

app for mod or helper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
awesomness

app for mod or helper Empty
PostSubject: app for mod or helper   app for mod or helper I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:31 pm

ok my name is connor aka slendersandman Very Happy I am 10 and I want to be a mod or helper ok I herd that this server needs some staff and I want to be one I have been staff on many other server and I would like to be on this one all the other servers have either gone down or don't restart and cant find the ip again so any way I want to be staff beacause the other server thst I have been staff on have said I was the best and I hope you are like that too I am a good spawn builder and tech so I can build minigames and stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app for mod or helper   app for mod or helper I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:36 pm

denied needs more info
Back to top Go down
blackopsdelta

PostSubject: Re: app for mod or helper   app for mod or helper I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:44 pm

This application has been denied due to lack of information. If you wish to know how much information is needed, please see to see transcript provided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: app for mod or helper   app for mod or helper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

app for mod or helper
Page 1 of 1