Hidden Gem Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website/Forum For Hidden Gem Craft Server Minecraft.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Application

Go down 

Based on Application What Position should Eric have?
Helper
Admin Application I_vote_lcap50%Admin Application I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Builder
Admin Application I_vote_lcap0%Admin Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Head Builder
 0% [ 0 ]
Admin Application I_vote_lcap50%Admin Application I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Head Moderator
 0% [ 0 ]
Admin
 0% [ 0 ]
Head Admin
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ericdude111

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:45 pm

Name (In Real Life) : Eric Duncan

In Game Name : ericdude111

Rank on Server : Citizen

Timezone : CST

What are some good traits of a Moderator? Why are these traits important to exercise?: Smart, Helpful
Nice, Willing to help, Nonabusive

Explain to us why you are capable being this rank on the server and why you should earn it? :I know many things about running a server because I had one before but then shut down due to no donators but I know how to use pex, and I can tell other people about problems they have encountered (I have encountered alot from plugins not just on your server)

Moderation Experience, where have you been staff prior to this, or where are you currently in a Staff Team? Do not try and lie about your experience. (Do not include server IPs Or Instance deny ) : I have been an Owner, I have been a Head-Admin on Cory-Craft.net

How long have you been playing on Hidden Gem Craft : about a day now

Do you have Skype? If so, are you able to participate in staff meetings or private calls? :yes I do have skype (ericdude112) and yes I am able to participate in staff meetings and private calls

What can you provide or bring to Hidden Gem Craft that all of these other applicants cannot? :

Additional Information, ( e.g, building skills, plugin skills, siblings that play on server, etc. ) : I am very good at pex (experience) I am not as good at building but I can build I know alot about world edit, I know how to set up permissions also.

Any question ask? :
Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 5:38 pm

Instance Deny, Do not include server IPs. Application locked, pm me if there's a problem.
Back to top Go down

Admin Application
Page 1 of 1