Hidden Gem Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website/Forum For Hidden Gem Craft Server Minecraft.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Furballfurys App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Furballfurys

Furballfurys App Empty
PostSubject: Furballfurys App   Furballfurys App I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:08 pm

Username :furballfurys

In Game Name :furballfurys

Rank on Server :Default

Timezone :mountain time

What are some good traits of a Moderator? Why are these traits important to exercise?: Able to talk in a correct manner being able to handle atacks on the server aka people getting op for free being able to deal with other players these are all important to exercise because these are what moderaters need to do

Explain to us why you are capable being this rank on the server and why you should earn it? : i should earn this because i am very helpfull and i can help quite abit with the server. Example i can fix plugins support players.

Moderation Experience, where have you been staff prior to this, or where are you currently in a Staff Team? Do not try and lie about your experience. (Do not include server IPs Or Instance deny ) : Im currently a owner of my own server and my server is running quite smoothly at the momment

How long have you been playing on Hidden Gem Craft : a few hours. I like to go on the server to have fun/

Do you have Skype? If so, are you able to participate in staff meetings or private calls? :\ yes ill private msg my skype i dont want to give it away for privacy issues.

What can you provide or bring to Hidden Gem Craft that all of these other applicants cannot? : I can fix plugins.

Additional Information, ( e.g, building skills, plugin skills, siblings that play on server, etc. ) : plugins and building and dealing with things.

Any question ask? :
Back to top Go down

Furballfurys App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furballfurys App   Furballfurys App I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:38 pm

-1 well idk this app is in the middle so im on -1 but mostly -0, Fur has his own server so, why is he not in it right now. Also he just joined the server! my decision is alittle bit of -0 and mostly -1 but anyway 60% is +1 20% is -1 and the rest is -0.
Back to top Go down

Furballfurys App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furballfurys App   Furballfurys App I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 4:45 am

Rosoii wrote:
-1 well idk this app is in the middle so im on -1 but mostly -0, Fur has his own server so, why is he not in it right now. Also he just joined the server! my decision is alittle bit of -0 and mostly -1 but anyway 60% is +1 20% is -1 and the rest is -0.
Please speak English Ros.
Back to top Go down

Furballfurys App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furballfurys App   Furballfurys App I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 5:03 am

Denied, already accepted to helper. App Locked and Closed. Furballfurys App Ys3GIqY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Furballfurys App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furballfurys App   Furballfurys App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Furballfurys App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Gem Craft :: Your first category :: Application For Staff-
Jump to: