Hidden Gem Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website/Forum For Hidden Gem Craft Server Minecraft.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NickRock135's Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NickRock135

NickRock135's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: NickRock135's Staff Application   NickRock135's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:54 pm

Name (In Real Life) :Nicholas

In Game Name : NickRock135

Rank on Server :Member

Timezone :pacific, I believe (i posted this at 10:54)

What are some good traits of a Moderator? Why are these traits important to exercise?: a good trait of a moderator is that they are always there to help. its important because you would be able to help other people

Explain to us why you are capable being this rank on the server and why you should earn it? : Well I like Helping servers I Am staff on one server And I help them everyday sometimes to get players

Moderation Experience, where have you been staff prior to this, or where are you currently in a Staff Team? Do not try and lie about your experience. (Do not include server IPs Or Instance deny ) : yes im a 'Low-Mod' on a different server

How long have you been playing on Hidden Gem Craft : about 5 and a half hours

Do you have Skype? If so, are you able to participate in staff meetings or private calls? i do have Skype and my Skype name is NickRock135

What can you provide or bring to Hidden Gem Craft that all of these other applicants cannot? :Be a nice staff and follow rules at all time

Additional Information, ( e.g, building skills, plugin skills, siblings that play on server, etc. ) : i am really good at building and will help build anything you want me to build. I know nothing about plugins but i can learn fast

Any question ask? :Nope Smile no questions...oh wait!, i do! why is your server so awesome?
Back to top Go down

NickRock135's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: NickRock135's Staff Application   NickRock135's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:34 pm

I think you should add more to your application Wink

-Master_Klaidas
Back to top Go down

NickRock135's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1