Hidden Gem Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website/Forum For Hidden Gem Craft Server Minecraft.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supersonic's App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supersonic213

Supersonic's App Empty
PostSubject: Supersonic's App   Supersonic's App I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:33 am

Name (In Real Life) :Melvin Merlos

In Game Name :Supersonic2135

Rank on Server :none

Timezone :Pacific

What are some good traits of a Moderator? Why are these traits important to exercise?:Some Are Being Respectful to Players and Kind These are important to make players have a good time on the server

Explain to us why you are capable being this rank on the server and why you should earn it? : Well I like Helping servers I Am staff on three servers And I help them everyday sometimes to get players

Moderation Experience, where have you been staff prior to this, or where are you currently in a Staff Team? Do not try and lie about your experience. (Do not include server IPs Or Instance deny ) :This is True I have been staff one of this server is down another got and one of the servers I am staff on got hacked and griefed today its on but the owner is fixing spawn ive noticed alot of servers get hacked and grief I have done a good job on the servers

How long have you been playing on Hidden Gem Craft : 1hour and 30 mins

Do you have Skype? If so, are you able to participate in staff meetings or private calls? :\I do have Skype its Supersonic2134 But I cant Participate on call because It freezes Skype

What can you provide or bring to Hidden Gem Craft that all of these other applicants cannot? :Be a nice staff and follow rules at all time

Additional Information, ( e.g, building skills, plugin skills, siblings that play on server, etc. ) :Building skills Kinda good, plugin skills good,

Any question ask? :No questions
Back to top Go down

Supersonic's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Gem Craft :: Your first category :: Application For Staff-
Jump to: